Save A Life Campaign
Since 2014, the Staffworks Fund Save A Life Campaign has raised more than $1.25 million for non-profit organizations that serve at-risk animals in Central New York.
This year Herkimer County Humane Society is participating in the campaign.
Staffworks Fund Matching Donations
Dec 3 – Dec 31, 2019
- $10,000 match for $10,000 in donations
- PLUS $1,000 match for every additional $5,000 in donations
- PLUS $2,000 additional for reaching $100,000 in donations
Gifts By Personal Check
Must be mailed to Herkimer County Humane Society,
514 State Route 5S, Mohawk, NY, 13407.
- Checks are to be made payable to Herkimer County Humane Society, with the name of the recipient organization indicated in the memo field.
- Mailed donations must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2019, to be included in the Save A Life Campaign.
Gifts By Debit / Credit Card
Will be accepted in-person at the Herkimer County Humane Society or over the phone by calling (315) 866-3255.
- Debit/credit card gifts are subject to a 3.5% transaction fee assessed by the card companies.
Cash and cashier checks WILL NOT be accepted as part of the Save A Life Campaign; any donation sent to Herkimer County Humane Society in this form will be given back to the donor.